Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Scrap Rabbit

Scrap Rabbit is a band I started half a decade ago and is still as consistent as it was when it began. When you think of the name it makes me think of a rabbit made out of various trash at a junkyard and somehow came to life one day. That's exactly right. A various style of obscurity that formed itself into something unique and addictive. I jokingly admit I'm too much of a rebel for skulls and dragons as they are extremely over used. I instead rebel against them and use frozen banana peppers to site my logo. As before mentioned I've been making a new series of rare albums.

Below is the link. As a side project I decided to make this series. For now I'll just talk about the first one. It's only 15 minutes and is basically the welcome mat to the collection. Containing all 3 Dead Clown tracks and the Artificial Vortex that was gonna go on the "Discarded Remains" album but for some reason was left off. Sorrow Succabus was originally intended for "Put Out To Pasture" but also scrapped as an unused deformation so it wouldn't water down the CD.

https://vimeo.com/user35688739/albums




The Collecting Tank album (lost and found tracks)
1. The Absence 2. Dead Clown Surprise 3. Keyflow 4. Dead Clowns Entertain Us 5. Inside My Mind 6. Dead Head Clowns 7. Sorrow Succabus 8. Deflect Ions 9. Artificial Vortex 10. Wrong Sequence Error.
15 minutes in length:




http://scraprabbit.fourfour.com/home



No comments:

Post a Comment