Thursday, January 29, 2015

Video Of The Month

I decided to make the video of the month of January "Putty-Eye" though not really a music video I find the song itself fascinating. Recorded January 23 according to my journal. If you're a fan from the future you noticed that there's already a song called "Putty-Eye" at the end of the "Melon Cone" single. That's a 6 minute track of dozens of sounds and voices. Yes 2 different songs with the same name.  This one is only 1 minute though. Plus a sample of different song at the end.


Side Notes: Melon Cone is the second cd of a garbage trilogy album series. I also made 3 music videos for recordings of the song "Melon Cone" Also the cd features a word find. (CD art below)






Also I made a performance video today called "Tour Of Chaos" that I'm gonna put on Vimeo over the next few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment