Friday, March 13, 2015

Carrion Carnage

For Friday 13th, I decided to post the lyrics to my song "The Slaughterhouse" 


I write songs that tell stories. Which is found throughout the series.


I use elements of horror and fantasy to make statement art. Which I desire to take to a more structured level.


The Slaughterhouse

Come on inside all that which dies - arrive there just before day break - fans outside the abattoir are already in motion - nothing could be expected here - head chosen as they stood frozen - frantic screams rolling off the walls deepening the pressure - the animals come to their fall - You're just the grain of cannibals as my darkness sets in now - 



Welcome to the Slaughterhouse - Hypnotic blood splatters all around - corpses hanging from the ground - frightened try to escape the terror - chopping bodies everywhere - the scent of death arising the despair - rattling cages increasing their scare - conveyor of carnage cutting in two - victim 232 I'm not finished with you - bellows the gruesome butcher - alteration skin confetti - it's your turn - Are you ready? When the blades hit your head you'll hit the ground before you're dead -all I know is how I feel can't make it go away - look around everybody dies -as you start to think for yourself you'll realize what you've become and wish you could go back - keep hoping the flapping jaws tear the pig wide open - - 


You're just the grain of cannibals as my darkness sets in now - Welcome to the Slaughterhouse - Hypnotic blood splatters all around - corpses hanging from the ground - frightened try to escape the terror - chopping bodies everywhere - Welcome To The Slaughter House, welcome to the slaughterhouse... As my Darkness sets in now - Welcome to The Slaughterhouse



(This being an example of one of my horror concepts. I'd like to address as before I'm humanitarian but have always been fascinated by the dark side of human nature.)




One reason I go by Scrap Rabbit is it's my alter-ego.  As metaphor of an animal that has no voice of it's own and is often prey to the world predators.