Thursday, April 9, 2015

Music & Mazes



Earlier This year I designed a site to promote my upcoming 'Wilterland" album. But it was up for a short time as a trial. After only weeks it would cost monthly, So caution: that some "Free Sites" are a scam.

Upcoming album (Wilterland)
(Video still)

After having numbered my music videos excluding bonus content and Storm Seizure, there's over 100 videos in the SR series.

Little Scrap (me) age 4


Also I picked up a set of bagpipes instead of a bassoon since a set of pipes is much cheaper and has more sound. Also you can spot them in my upcoming video set for April 30th called Awsive Osive.

trick maze
click to enlarge images
Mummified Mystica (slipping through the sands of your time)

Darkening Sorrows (Digital EP poster)



https://www.youtube.com/user/RabbitCanghost/videos