Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Conjured Chaos

(continued from the Scrap Rabbit discography part 3)

Fireball was the 13th Cd to (fall down the rabbit can). Features songs such as Static Form (a.k.a. the umbrella anthem), and On The Run, which was used for the Scrap Rabbit Tape-ograpy. 

(also a quick apology if it takes a few seconds longer to load this page as the photos are full size)

The albums opening line "Where fears come alive, no one to blame" Indicates one should be in charge of their fears. 

"Vodgeny" was the second single off the "Haunted Halloween Hits" album. Which includes the acoustic rendition of "Cemetery Gloom" and "Tinfoil Rocket ship".


 It also featured a collision of "Halloween Day vs Hallow Night" featuring parts of both orchestrations transformed into one massive mega mix. The song "Vodgeny" itself was inspired by an abandoned house I went to that was torn down just after my second photo shoot there.

 The 2 photos after this sentence contain  weird streams of light. 

These were the only ones taken so I can't prove much with them.



Currently that is why there is no "Vodgeny" music video. This place no longer exists. Finally the single features a "Scrap Sampler" which samples 26 SR songs in a 5 minute mix. 
Can you find spot me in the picture below?


These are pics from both of the "Vodgeny" photo shoots.
One of my interests has always been abandoned places and junkyards. Because they're an art of they're own.




Acoustic Accusations was then made as an unplugged collection. The imagery and music resembles an aquarium. I've always found the deep sea fascinating with all the types of fish and underwater plants. Though I don't fish I stabbed a hook through the back of my head by accident.






No comments:

Post a Comment