Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ghost Encounters

My first ghost experience I had was when I was 10, alone making a play in the living room, as I was speaking I hesitated for a second in the recording as I heard something in the background.

 Several years went by and I was listening to the tape one night. I played it on the first side but never really paid attention to the remainder of the tape as I was just running out of ideas for this play. As I was listening to it I heard clear as day a strange crying sound in the recording. It sounded like it was calling my name. That's as close as I can identify it. I freaked when I heard it. I later decided to put an excerpt of the recording (the part of the ghost moaning) on my CD "Put Out To Pasture. (the bonus album that went with the"Haunted Halloween Hits" CD. In truth it was really scary. Though many don't believe in ghosts, I don't think any one believes in anything these days.

Below is the link to the part of the recording.


An even stranger story came when I was out riding bike one early morning on the first day of Summer 2010, when some one came around the corner on a bicycle and rode past me. This was around 4:30 in the morning. The only one out that early is usually me. I turned around after they went by a few seconds later and the whole street was completely empty. As I went down the other streets they were also empty.

Of course there's a few other stories of the like but none that I can say I actually saw a real ghost!