Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Maximum: Melon Cone

Below is a design of the Melon Cone: A club I wanted to create for performers. 
(For more info see my Club Melon Cone blog)


The obscure lyrics of the Scrap Rabbit song "Melon Cone" from the Dumpster Divers & The Receptacle Kings album are a scrambling of 2 terms reversed. Like if it was made to make sense the lyrics would fit like:

Pigeon Toed - cross eyed
finger less - earlobes
buck toothed - flake flea
rabbit foot - Bulls Eye!
I spy in the sky
Melon Clouds good bye.

But the actual lyrics are:

Pigeon Eyed- Cross Toed
Fingerless - Noselobes
Doe Toothed - Flake Flea
 Rabbit Eye - Bulls Foot
I spy in the sea melon cones, Goodie.

Out of all the professional songs I've written why does this always come up in my series?I think because I like the strangeness of it.

Below are the 3 Melon Cone videos.









Here's a couple of the photos from the CD single "Melon Cone"









No comments:

Post a Comment